Barbecue Grill / Apparatus for barbecue
Shopping Guide – Barbecue Grill / Apparatus for Barbecue
Meeting relatives and friends for a barbecue at the end of week is always fun but you must have a good barbecue grill to serve the best dishes and please everyone. Contrary to what you think, to choose the ideal barbecue can be a complicated task. It is necessary to assess certain factors in the time to decide on one or another model.
What are the types of barbecue?
There are initially two types of barbecue, the permanent and portable. Within each type, there is a variation in price, models and different characteristics. The type of barbecue should be chosen considering its functionality. Here are the main features of each model.
Permanent barbecue grill
They are ideal for homes with large families and for people who tend to frequently prepare a barbecue. Among the permanent grills there are:
- Grill of masonry - Built in refractory material, they are generally more expensive because of labor is needed in its construction, however, tend to be more resistant and can be built in any size, depending on the needs of the customer.
- Pre-manufactured grill - They come with pieces ready to be assembled, facilitating the construction and making the cost of the labor force cheaper. Air Jordan. Available in big, medium and small sizes, they are practical and can be installed in inside or outside areas.
A great option for those who live in apartment or small house, and have no space for the construction of a barbecue sets. They can be easily transported and guarantees a good barbecue anywhere. Available in the types:
- Coal grill -They are cheaper and economical but more difficult to clean. Look for barbecues made in lightweight material and easy to transport, which are completely washable and do not rust.
- Electric Grill - Despite they are more expensive, they guarantee the quickly and practical preparation of food without doing much dirt. So far they advantages is the fact of they do not produce smoke, since there is no direct contact of the fat with the source of heat.
- Gas Grill - Like the electric barbecues, they prepare the food faster and are more practical in time to clear. You should stay alert to what type of gas is compatible with the record of the gas hose.
What are the tools needed to prepare a good barbecue?
To get a tasty barbecue it is essential to have a good barbecue grill. But you can help the preparation making it more practical by using the various tools available on the market. Here is a list of tools to facilitate the work so you can enjoy a good barbecue with your guests and not just to prepare the food.
Electric lighter - A practical and safe way to light a coal grill. You simply put the lighter in grill and connect it to a plug, leaving it there for approximately eight minutes.
knife / fork / tweezers - Important for the handling and cutting food, they have long cable which must be made of wood preferably so that they do not conduct the heat, keeping your hands away from fire.
Grilles - As its name suggests, they are ideal for grill any type of meat. They vary according to the measure and the material which they are made of (aluminum, chromed carbon steel, enamelled steel).
Spits – great for holding the meat on the grill, they provides an uniform cooking. Available in various types, they are indicated according to the meat to be cooked:
- Large spits – indicated for ribs and large meat.
- Thin spits - indicated for sausages and thin meat.
- Double spits- indicated for large meat, sausages and small pieces.